Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I Do Believe I've Broken The Internet

I'm having a devil of a time getting links, etc. into today's post. It's a little frustrating because I don't UNDERSTAND any of this stuff...I just click where they tell me to click and hope for the best (and by "they," I mean the little men inside my computer - you do realize that this whole computer thing is in fact controlled by hostile elves, don't you?). Everything is running slow as molasses, but I'm trying to get it all straightened out (those elves are gonna have to PICK UP THE PACE). I would be more specific except for the fact that I don't know the right terms to use, and I would say something like, "I think it's just a matter of getting the HTML code to correspond with the RAM interface," and y'all would laugh at me because I am really. painfully. stupid. when it comes to technical matters.

Thank you for your patience and your patronage. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home