Monday, February 27, 2006

I Told You So

Remember the part of my post about Emma Kate when I said that she usually encourages me with examples from the Old Testament and I can hardly pronounce the names?

As proof, I give you a portion of today's email from her:

"I believe that during college, and also now, you and I were like Aaron and Hur when they were helping Moses hold up his arms so the Amalekites would be defeated. Joshua was fighting hard, but the battle would only be won if Aaron and Hur helped Moses when he became fatigued. Our faith walks are full of wonderful ups and downs. It is during the latter that it is so important to lift one another up and bridge the gap."

Now did I tell y'all the truth or what?

Broke the mold after He made her, He did.

Thanks, EK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home