Thursday, February 23, 2006

Maybe Spackle Would Do The Trick

The bags under my eyes are so big right now that I could pack them and head to Europe for a good two weeks. Huge black circles...ever-so-attractive. I tried to use concealer on them this morning, but the concealer, it laughed at me and said, "I can do a lot, sister, but I can't cover THOSE." I have my glasses on so that hopefully others will not shriek and then grasp their chests in fear when they see my monstrous visage. It's borderline comical. And yet horrific. I'm so versatile!

Anyhoo, I'll be out of pocket for the rest of the day...cooking this afternoon and then going to a concert tonight (we're so young and hip. Aren't we young and hip? I think if I have to ask the answer is probably no and no). Very excited nonetheless about a chance to relax with The Husband and listen to some good music.

Details tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home