Wednesday, March 22, 2006

If Your Tendency Is To Email Me When I Haven't Posted By 9AM, This Message Is For You

Alex and I are about to leave for a farm in Bessemer, which is about 40 minutes from where we live. We're going to my friend NK's grandparents' place, with the whole idea being that a farm = wide open spaces = lots of running = a couple of exhausted three year olds by 2 this afternoon. Her one month old will be with us, too. But I don't think she'll be doing much running.

I'll take lots of pictures. I think y'all will be especially interested to see photographic evidence of how God obviously likes NK better than He likes the rest of us, if the way she bounces back from pregnancy is any indication. If the way I bounce back from pregnancy is any indication, God not only dislikes me...he smites me. Verily.

Hee hee.

So I'll post pictures later this afternoon, once our day-o-fun is done.

And did I mention there will be a horse at the farm? You will no doubt hear Alex's scream of delight around 10:30, so keep your ears open.

Hope y'all have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home