Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Blogger, Thou Art Evil

Crazy Blogger problems this AM.

For a little while I thought all my files were gone, that I was left with nothing but a bright green background and a swirly border, and I was. not. happy.

I'm still waiting for my blood pressure to get back to normal, but in the meantime, I'll tell you this.

Last night I had a dream that I was playing around with Photoshop (hubby actually gave me a short tutorial a couple of days ago in real life), and I found a hidden window in my little corner of Photoshop dreamworld that was filled with all kinds of blog banner templates in bright, vibrant colors. And they were 3-D and I could make them spin around and joy - deep, abiding joy - filled my soul.

I should probably be embarrassed to even tell y'all that.

When I was re-hashing my dream this morning as I drank my coffee, I determined that I may need one of you to approach me ever-so-gently and help me back off of this interweb precipice. Because clearly I am a woman obsessed.

I HAD A DREAM ABOUT A BLOG TEMPLATE.

I mean, y'all. Seriously.

I am obviously in danger of falling into some geeky technological abyss.

I haven't told David about my dream yet (would you tell YOUR husband about such a dream?), but I know exactly what he will say when I do:

"NERRRRRRRRRRRD!"

I so am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home