Friday, July 14, 2006

Prayer Request Update

Most of y'all know that my friend Lea Margaret's little boy had open heart surgery today. Here's the update from her:

"Mac had his surgery today. He is doing great for a little fellow who has just had open heart surgery. The doctor said that he did great in the O.R. They did not have to give him any blood, which we were glad about, they just circulated his own blood and they only had to stop his heart for about 8 minutes. There was only 1 hole (for a time we thought there might be 2), and it was about 1/2" in size. We got to see him at 6:30 for about 15 minutes. When we got back from supper he was awake and the first thing that he said to us, in this sweet, little weak voice was, "I did it!" What a trooper!

C. and I are staying with him tonight in ICU. He will probably go to a room in the morning.

Thank you for your continuous prayers for Mac. We appreciate it so very much."

I don't know about y'all, but everytime I think about Mac, who is 2 1/2, saying, "I did it!" - the tears flow. So precious.

I'll post any additional updates in the comments.

Keep praying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home