Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Just A Sweet, Random Mama Moment

Earlier today Alex and I were upstairs. He was in the playroom, and I was putting away clothes in his bedroom. Once I got everything squared away, I figured it was as good a time as any to make up his bed.

So I did.

A few minutes later, when the little man walked in his bedroom and surveyed the wonder of his newly made bed, he jumped up on the footboard and said "OH, MAMA! MY CLEAN BED! THANK YOU, MAMA!"

Then held out his arms so he could give me a big hug.

And I realized that there was no way, no way at all, that my heart could possibly process even one more ounce of love because the child, in that 30 second exchange, split my heart completely in two.

Those seemingly ordinary moments that suddenly turn into something spectacular and consequently take your breath away?

The best.

No doubt about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home