Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Banner by Kelly

Thirteen (More) Things You'll Never Hear Me Say

1. "No butter for me, thanks."

2. "This oppressive humidity is so refreshing."

3. "I got so busy that I totally forgot to eat."

4. "No, really. I'd LOVE to go to the repair shop and explain to the mechanic EXACTLY what's wrong with the car."

5. "Let's watch ALL THREE X-Men movies on DVD tonight! Movies based on comic books ROCK!"

6. "Sorry I couldn't make it to the phone. I was watching a "Murder, She Wrote" marathon."

7. "I saw the trailer for that new Will Ferrell movie, but I didn't laugh at all."

8. "I'd be glad to serve on those four committees. There's nothing I enjoy more than a good meeting!"

9. "What's a blog?"

10. "Alex, just remember: your life is all about YOU."

11. "You know what we need? Hamsters."

12. "I love prunes."

13. "If you can wait just a minute, I want to change into my thong before we go down to the beach."

If you're participating in TT this week, leave a comment and make sure to provide a link to your blog in the "URL" field.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home