Friday, November 24, 2006

Because I Love Me A Post-Thanksgiving Bargain

I don't know if any of y'all are interested, but Home Depot has six and a half foot pre-lit Christmas trees for $29.99 - and then you can mail in a rebate and get a $30.00 Home Depot gift card.

Which means that you get a tree AND make a penny.

What could be better?

David got up this morning and bought one for us - I decided that it would be a great thing to put in the den off of our new kitchen, and I'm going to hang all of our Christmas cards on it.

Which is about as close to crafty as I'll ever get. But I'm tickled that I actually thought of a holiday-themed decorating idea.

If you don't have a Home Depot in your area, click here and you can order one online.

Merry Christmas!

(I love being able to say that so much that I think I'll say it again.)

Merry Christmas!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What an incredible deal! I just bought a tree last year and have no room for a second one -- so I will have to pass -- although I'm still really tempted!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

(first time I've said that! woohoo!)

Sherry

11/24/2006 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Well FREE works for me, too! And Merry Christmas! Hee hee.

11/24/2006 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger Diane@Diane's Place said...

No room for a tree that big, but it IS a great deal!

I can't wait to see what kind of template and design Heather does for you, BooMama.

And Merry Christmas to you and yours! :-)

11/24/2006 12:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home