Thursday, February 09, 2006

Really, He Only Wanted To See The Game

Disclaimer: I have wonderful friends and family who are Rebel fans. But to see a story like this one in the newspaper and not mention it would cause me to develop some form of nervous tic. I'd twitch my way right out of my chair and down to the street, and I'd keep twitching and tic-ing until I finally had to say something in order to stop all the trembling.

So really, I mention these developments for health reasons as much as anything.

I'm just sayin'.

Plus, I have to gloat while I can...it's just a matter of time before someone from my alma mater wields a gun in a public setting or decides that, if the cash runs out, counterfeiting hundred dollar bills is an acceptable solution.

We've all got our baggage, I reckon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home