Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Our Day In The Country

So it was slightly pretty outside. Slightly.

AC wasted no time at all getting on her horse.

My own child was slightly more skeptical, as you can see from the fact that he's not even holding on, and right after I snapped this picture, the dog named Chip spooked the horse named Bear, and the boy named Alex came sliding right out of the saddle. At that point Alex's horse days were over.

Alex spent the rest of the day running and exploring and shouting. When we were out in the pasture, I couldn't take pictures fast enough because of the color of the grass.

The reason he's so far away from me is because, well, he's young and fast. I'm old and slow.

And I think this picture of Alex and AC at the end of the day is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home