Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Very Quickly, Some Interweb Follow-Up

Remember when I talked about my ongoing frustration with "mama small talk" the other day? You can refresh your memory here if you need to.

Well, I'm not alone. Check out the comments on this post at HolyMama! (please remember - the exclamation point is very important, because she's not just HolyMama, she's HolyMama!). And I like her. No. I like her! :-)

Also, one day last week I mentioned to Diane that she should do a whole post on her mama's colorful expressions, because they always crack me up when Diane throws one into a post. Well, lo and behold, she did, and I have laughed until I cried. Sister emailed me and said that she had "rurnt" her eye make-up from laughing so hard. Please pay special attention to #7, #8 and #9.

I have no doubt in my mind that Elise will need some form of protective undergarment when she reads Diane's list (wasn't that a polite way of saying that she's going to wet her pants?). And Laura, you must show your mama.

Enjoy, internets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home