Sunday, October 08, 2006

He's SO Over Larry Boy Now

I bought Alex a costume today at Target when we were killing time during the Open House, and he put it on as soon as we got home.

Since the moment he changed clothes, he will only answer to "Mr. Incredible" or "Dash."


You can see that even Mr. Incredible needs his trusty V-Tech computer, because I think we all know that V-Tech computers are the computing tool of choice for superheroes.

Well, at least for superheroes who are three.

Alex - er, I mean - Mr. Incredible wanted to put on the costume again when he got out of the tub tonight, but I think there's some rule in the Official Guide to Motherhood about how children need to sleep in fabric that actually, you know, breathes.

I feel pretty confident about what his outfit of choice is going to be tomorrow, though.

And don't worry - I will not be donning a similarly-styled garment because 1) I care about the psychological well-being of others and 2) I can't justify putting my c-section stomach flap in 100% nylon unless there's some form of control-top panel involved. And even then it's really iffy.

Also, this is my 500th post.

I haven't even been blogging a year.

I feel this indicates some form of sickness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home