Thursday, March 02, 2006

I Can't Stand It

Gosh, I've done really well with staying away from the computer, haven't I? And by the way: Merritt, I think you might be right about the whole nap thing: it was refreshing.

I thought I would make a couple of remarks about AI before I go to bed, fall asleep and then wake up throughout the night because of loud screaming.

Looks like I was dead wrong about Bucky leaving...but Daph, I know you're mighty excited to see David Radford go bye-bye. I was surprised by Jose "Sway" Penala being eliminated - simply because I thought there was probably a pretty large chunk of the audience who liked the kind of music he seemd to favor. I guess not. And I'm relieved that I don't have to type the word "Sway" ever again.

I was surprised to see that my two female "should go"s actually did go. I don't think anyone will miss Brenna Gethers, and Heather Cox was cute and all - but in a she-should-be-Sandy-in-Grease kind of way.

Thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home