Monday, March 27, 2006

Survey Says...

Okay, here's the deal. I am cooking this Sunday night for the latest crew of new members in our church. There will probably be around 50 people at the dinner.

In the next 24 hours, I need to figure out what I'm cooking so that I can buy the groceries and get the food ball rolling (that sounds kind of gross, doesn't it? I promise I won't serve an actual ball of food).

So here's the question. If you were going to a supper at your church, what meal would make you clap your hands from sheer excitement? And if you don't get excited about a meal every now and again, I'm afraid you'll have to move on to another blog because clearly we have nothing in common. ;-)

I need an entree', a side, a bread, and a dessert. And be realistic. This is home-cookin'...so if you're thinking, "Oh, I'd like a filet and then some bananas foster like they have at Palace Cafe' in New Orleans" - well, that's just plain crazy talk.

So tell me what your favorite "church meal" would be. And thanks in advance for the help...I'm not usually this last-minute with my plans, but well, you know, there was lots of cleaning around here this past weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home