Friday, March 03, 2006

Well, They Didn't Give Us A Baby

Remember when I said this? It didn't work out quite like that, but it was fun. I enjoyed zoning out in the kitchen for a couple of hours...getting everything cooked, chopping the salad stuff, putting out the food...mindless, relaxing stuff. Funny how it's so much more relaxing when I'm not in my own house.

Anyway, I got home around 8:00, just in time to sit in the floor with A. for a bit while he screamed the names of the planets. We also wrapped a present for a birthday party tomorrow morning. Alex has been talking about Charlie's "happy birthday party" all week long, and tonight when I was wrapping he yelled several variations of "OH MAMA I'M SO EXCITED," and I realized that I may have to get over my dislike of children's birthday parties because the children, apparently, enjoy them.

Drat it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home