Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I've Been Working On The Blogroll

(all the livelong day)

Oh, that's punny.

Seriously (because I am so very, ahem, serious), I have been working on a blogroll to put in the sidebar, and initially I thought I'd just list all the blogs I read on a regular basis.

And then I thought, well, no.

And then I thought, well, maybe.

And then I thought, well, okay.

I've been very definitive about this whole process, as you can tell.

So here's what I'm doing. I'm listing all the blogs I subscribe to via Bloglines. But I can't get the silly Bloglines blogroll to work (at some point I will in fact use every variation of the word "blog," and then my computer will explode from sheer relief that the whole "bloggy" saga is over).

As a result, I'm MANUALLY typing in my Bloglines stuff at Blogrolling (attention, Bloglines: YOU HAVE SOME PRODUCT MALFUNCTION ISSUES TO ADDRESS, and as a result of that I am TOILING in the typing trenches). Hopefully I'll get it all up and running sometime later today.

BUT (coordinating conjuction #8, for those of you keeping score at home), if I accidentally leave you off of my blogroll and you know for a fact that I've been reading in your corner of the blogosphere ("blog" variation #7 in this post alone), please remind me in the comments and I will happily fix my mistake.

If you would just get a kick out of seeing your blog's name in the sidebar (remember: TENS of people read this blog every single day - it's a heady level of attention, I'll tell you that much), let me know that, too, and I'll add you. If you would in turn link back to me in your blogroll, that would be mighty bloggity of you.

Finally, if you link to me but I may not know it, leave me a note so that I can reciprocate.

This entire linking deal is null and void if you worship the devil or harm animals. Or children. Or people, actually. In those cases I would prefer that you not link to me. Nor will I be linking to you.

A girl has to have standards, you know. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home