Monday, September 04, 2006

Look! A Meme!

Cheryl tagged me for this meme, and since I still owe her the whole Novel Idea meme thingy that was going around a few weeks back, I figured I'd better take care of this one ASAP lest the Meme Police come after me.

Record usage of the letter combination "me" in the above paragraph, by the way.

1. If you make sweet tea, do you use Luzianne, Lipton or _______ whatever your brand is?

Luzianne - I find it to be a little milder than Lipton and oh-so-delicious.

2. What brand of toilet paper do you buy, and is it the larger rolls or regular?

Okay - in the official WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION department, I buy Cottonelle, 12 pack of double rolls. Why, you ask? Because there's a yellow lab on the wrapper, and Alex thinks it's one of our dogs.

3. Which brand of bath soap do you use? Is it body wash or bar style?

I believe I addressed my feelings about bar soap here. ALWAYS liquid. I use Softsoap Lavender and Chamomile. My favorite is Bath and Body Works Eucalyptus and Spearmint, and it's my special treat soap.

4. Which cereal do you buy for yourself?

Smart Start or Frosted Mini Wheats

5. What brand of dishwasher detergent do you use and is it liquid or tablets?

Sunlight liquid. For some reason it works better on my dishes than anything else.

6. What is your favorite fruit to eat?

Strawberries if they're in season. Ditto for blueberries.

7. Which brand of clothes detergent do you use?

Um, GAIN!

8. Do you like chocolate?

I'm sorry. Is there something NOT to like about chocolate?

9. Are you right-handed or left-handed?

Right.

10. Do you still write checks or use a debit card?

I'm a debit card queen. Well, really I'm a cash queen. More of a debit card princess, I guess. I write maybe four checks a year. Seriously.

Which brings me to an announcement.

If you are one of those people who is still using checks, PLEASE, for the love of all that's holy, would you fill out as much of your check as you can before the cashier tells you your total? Because I'm telling you. People who leave their checkbooks IN THEIR PURSES until they get the total, then sort of leisurely dig around for it, pull it out, slowly flip to get to a check that's blank, flip back to the register to check their balance, and then oh, they need their reading glasses, so they go back into the purse to search for those, and then FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER the transaction has mercifully come to a close?

That sort of gets on my nerves.

:-)

Consider yourself tagged if you want to do this one - and if you do, let me know in the comments so I can stop by and visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home