Thursday, September 14, 2006

My World Is Getting So Small That I Fear It May Implode

Okay. Most of y'all know that Emma Kate is my best friend from college.

And probably most of y'all know - because you read Sarah's blog - that Erin is one of her best friends from college.

So about a month ago Erin, who has a blog of her own now, emailed me a sweet note and mentioned where she lived and I was all, "NO WAY - my friend Emma Kate only lives about 30 minutes from you." We emailed some more, and eventually I gave Erin and Emma Kate each other's contact info.

And today they're going to lunch.

Does this strike anyone else as A BUNCH OF INTERNET CRAZINESS?

I mean, Sarah and I email almost every single day, and we haven't had a chance to meet in person yet, but two of our best friends are getting together for lunch right about, oh, this very second?

Blows my mind.

Please feel free to join me in my astonishment and wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home