Tuesday, June 20, 2006

And The Winner Of "Most Talk Of Bacon Grease In A Mommy Blog" Is...

I don't, as a general rule, win things.

I WAS Lucky Caller Number 14 when I was in 6th or 7th grade, and I have the Berlin and Midnight Star albums to prove it. Because that's not lame or anything.

But at this stage in life, I have collected approximately zero honors and accolades. That's not really part of the deal when you sign up for this wife and mama gig.

I think that's one reason why I so appreciate this encouragement from Jules at Everyday Mommy. Jules is passionate about mamas recognizing the mission field in their own homes, and the fact that she makes time week in and week out to honor and encourage mamas who blog - well, it's an example of her walk matching up with her talk. I love that.

So head on over to her place if you crave some thought-provoking conversation...there's always an interesting discussion going on. And those of you who blog will appreciate that she also does great design work...Shannon's blog is just one example.

Thanks, Jules! Really. You made my day. And that "Golden Croc" in my sidebar will make me smile for many days to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home