Sunday, June 18, 2006

Too Much Smooshy Cuteness To Behold

Tonight we have had Emma Kate's nephew at our house...he is just about a year and a half now, and oh. The cuteness. Too much to take in at once.

Anyway, Emma Kate and her sister made some extra special Father's Day plans for their daddy, and while they're celebrating in Atlanta, we have had a big time here in our neck of the woods.

EK's nephew is just like Alex was at the same age: a CHUNK OF LOVE. And I just hope his mama and daddy don't mind when they pick him up and find large sections of his legs and cheeks worn away from ALL THE SUGAR his Aunt BooMama has given him. He is adorable. And Alex loved him on sight.

After supper David looked at me when the two boys were giggling and running through the living room and he said, "So, does this make you want another baby?"

To answer: YES. In fact, I think I actually felt my ovaries quiver at a couple of points in the evening, so strong was my baby fever.

Needless to say, it's been a fun night. And two tired little boys are sound asleep upstairs after much running and playing. And squealing.

But I may have to sneak upstairs and squeeze those little legs ONE MORE TIME before EK's sister gets here.

Hope everybody had a wonderful Father's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home