Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Grumpy McCryerson

A. woke up from his nap yesterday in such a foul mood that eventually it just got comical.

Well, to me, at least.

And I felt it my duty to take pictures.

By the way, I believe that taking photos while your child is crying makes you a finalist for Mother of the Year.

Check the rules! It's true!



(Does anyone else think that his post-nap hair looks like the lead singer from A Flock of Seagulls? I think it's a striking resemblance.)

Anyway, since hugs and kisses couldn't soothe the sleepy beast, I figured I might as well capture the misery for posterity.

And in case you're keeping score at home? That last sentence? About capturing my child's misery?

TOTALLY sealed the Mother of the Year 2006 title. Totally.

I'll just be putting on my crown and sash now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home